Here's an introduction to the podcast. Meet me, but not me (I distorted my voice in these first few episodes). Early on I was worried about drawing my girls and family into this endeavor so I thought it wise to disguise myself in case someone I knew stumbled upon the show.
Things I talk about here:
- Brief intro to me
- Lots of uncertainty about show, suicide and life in general.
- Demons and dark thoughts in my head.
- I'm not worthwhile.
- Hoping to share my story and maybe learn a little along the way.
- Body of the show
- Talked about the intake process of my upcoming partial hospitalization program.
- DBT and CBT
- Learn tools for my toolbox
- Questions asked during intake
- Hoping to learn to live a "healthier" life.
Thanks for listening.
Here is the direct download link.
(Right click and "save as")