Here's the third episode where I talk about the day I tried to die by suicide. It was such a mundane event to me, the whole time. Like I've always said, "Like taking out the trash."
- Apologies for the mouth sounds.
- So grateful for the emails.
- I put a call out for ideas on dealing with depression.
- Questioning if I was in crisis.
- 2014 was a banner year for me.
- Lost 50 lbs
- (Re)met Nora
- Got into running
- Began lamenting being away from Nora
- Went on an FMLA LOA
Listen in for the rest.
Thanks for spending time listening to me. Please share.
Here is the direct download link for the episode. (right click and "save as")